- We work with project teams, translating behavioural science to make their project more likely to achieve its aims.
- We take a robust approach to data collection so that we can help people understand the behavioural underpinnings of their projects.
- We leave a ‘behavioural approach’ legacy with projects
- Findings from the Change Exchange are pooled to answer underpinning questions about what drives the practice of healthcare professionals.
- We use mixed methods, action research and user-involvement approaches where feasible.
- Our scientific starting points are
- Behaviour is both automatic and reflective
- Action and coping planning are not often used in education and might help educators bring about change in practice.
Grants for The Change Exchange
Tropical Health & Education Trust and the NHS Global Health Exchange: Strengthening Health Partnerships using Behavioural Science January 2016 – February 2017
For case studies from the change exchange click here.
For news from the change exchange volunteers click here.
If you are interested in working with the change exchange please email email@example.com